Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Candy Cane Alpha Freebie!

After Thanksgiving, I was working on a bunch of Christmas related elements. I had grand plans of posting lots of freebies before Christmas, but as usual, found that the time has passed so quickly between then and now that I don't have enough items finalized and ready to post. I did, however, finish a HUGE alpha. Actually, it's four alphas in one set (one character set with four different styles) for a total of 272 png files!


The Alpha can be downloaded here.

I hope you like this Alpha and can use it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Lizzie said...

Thank you Stephanie! This alpha is so joyful, but I miss (as always) our swedish last 3 letters, but I can always try to make my own out of your style - that's a challenge! :)

Post a Comment